Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010 & Welcome 2011

Ah... It seems like time passes like the wind. Um I suppose I didn't have much to say about it but somehow I do feel like I'm going to miss this year a lot I suppose. With all those happiness and sadness, all come together to become a bundle of memory that will be stored inside my brain system

"Eh it's over already?"

I suppose there are a lot of things that had happen in these years, bad things and good things. Made new friends, and so so on. Well I even manage to get something special too this year I would say. Um? Want to know what it is? It's classified information ^_~

But really, for some reason, this year really went like a breeze, and plus I never even realized that soon I'll be graduating as well within next year. Ah... How am I going miss this one... I was hoping to spend time in this year but I guess all will be memories I would say


"Here we'll welcome 2011 in our lives!"

Pretty much I would not go much of a detail of it or I may end up crying here when writing this blog. So my year 2010, I wish you goodbye. It was fun really. And here I am will be standing here, waiting for the New Year to come by. 2011, bring on! Give us the excitement and adventure that we going to have soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment