Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not So Productive

"What to do... What to do..."

*Sigh*

I suppose I'll be a little off on this one for the day. Since I have nothing much that I could do at this time I'm going to write this one out a bit out of the blues. Nothing that important I would want to say but yeah... This is for not being productive for the day. Lets see here... What did I do today...

*Thinks for a while*

Since the Maple server is offline in morning, and most of my friends isn't around, which also the silent day in Facebook where my friends aren't there as well, I decided to take a little stroll to my campus ground. It's better then just staying home right? Again I decided to head to my campus a bit. Went out around 7AM in the morning, looking for the campus bus to arrive. But a while of waiting and the bus did not pop up (Or I think I miss it *Shrugs*) I decided to take the bus to Sunway Pyramid. Was a little bored, so I took a little long walk towards my campus from Sunway, since it's not thaaaaat far.

"Manage....to arrive..."

Took a while for me to arrive, I guess it was still around 8AM in the morning. So what can I do? Eat breakfast or course~ And yeah... Since there was a heavy storm yesterday, two lamp was destroyed and some tents are still... not in good shape too. Oh right, I also notice one tree blocking the path, which seems like a small tunnel for me to go through too. So yes, hearing some people laughing and looking around the place.... Alone, I just kept on eating my breakfast as usual. And I suppose all I get after waiting and so so on is... They thought me as a new student there

"N-New student? After like...3 years there?"
*Sweatdrops*

Of all things to being with, I didn't expect they would take me as a new student there. So yeah, since there's nothing much to do there anymore, I decided to head back home.... Walking all the way back to Sunway to take the bus. Yeah... good exercise I suppose so I can't complain on that one. Good part is, the bus just arrive in time after I reach there so it's not all that bad to wait (Was hoping to get some drink before getting on the bus actually)

So there, got back home, Maple is still under maintenance, waiting for others to be online, and even waiting for someone to come back from school. But at least I manage to text one of my Facebook friends a bit for a while, at least I didn't become that lonely. So what else after everything went silent? Nap!

"Um... Still didn't hear anything yet.."

Woke up around 2PM or something, that special someone still haven't arrive back home, talking to my other friend a bit and go around hunting for equipments in Maple. Yes... It was totally horrible that one of my armor got destroy due to the scroll

*Sweatdrops*

Still waiting for that person to reply my text... well at last she did though but sadly...
It's only for a while... Which makes me sad... A lot... Quite a lot

"Me is sad uguu..."
*Sniff*

And now, since I'm a little tired of playing Maple (Would continue tomorrow perhaps) now all I can do is just go around and hug my pillow... Pillow is so fluffy... Okay maybe the last part of hugging is a bit random but still, it's so fluffy!

*Hugs it tightly*

Oh... I realized the bump on the knee due to the kitchen, it has leave me a mark... Purple one.
*Sweatdrops*

No comments:

Post a Comment