Monday, December 20, 2010

The Changing Reality


So who says I don't have any jealousy in me? I suppose I do I guess. And no, that that kind of horribly jealous that I wanted to end up throwing myself out of the window, just sometimes I do wish I can do the things like some people can during my younger age. Since that's not possible, best to move on right~?

And as far as I can see, it does seems to change...Quite a lot, within 21 years on my life (Yes yes, I just manage to reach 21 years old a couple of days ago on when writing this post ^^;) Since during my childhood times, it's like most children are more towards things outdoors like...Lets see.. Playing hide and seek, those police and thieves game, kite flying, playing as Power Rangers and some other sorts of things. Nothing that concerns much on technologies.

Now, well...Guess its rather different, most of the children I see manage to get a laptop in the early stage, PSP, Nintendo DS, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and other kinds of things that they could actually do at this time. It's quite interesting on how they can actually obtain these things easily, even for me, I can't hardly get a PS1 when I was young.

Not to say it's a bad thing on not getting them ^^;;
Just talking about it that's all

But yeah, I guess, things does change a lot on how the olden days and the modern days are right now. Maybe some are still not able to get them but, usually I do see most of the children get what they want I would say. Either way, even I don't get those kinds of stuff like some others are, I'm still be able to be happy about it at the end ^^.

Perhaps I can obtain them, but by that time arrives, I would be aging. Maybe I'll be some sort of old person who still play Rune Factory Frontier in Wii then when the time comes by~

No comments:

Post a Comment