Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Days

Being a bit more free for today, I suppose I would just write my blog for today I would say, apart from some people bugging me in Facebook that is but anyhow, it seems like my day has finally passed as I celebrated my 21st birthday on the 18th December.


Eto.. I suppose this might be a short post but still, I can say I did enjoy myself with my family during my celebration of birthday. I suppose I still did not expect much from the whole thing but I did enjoy myself either way.

Plus, even my friend and my Facebook friends did give me their birthday wishes as well, so I'm rather happy about it. In addition, I did get a special one too for this year. For me, even a small piece of happiness that they give me, I'll be happy about it really~


So overall, even it's not a big 21st birthday party like other people does, or even get bundles of presents like any other children around that is lucky enough, but still, I'm happy about it either way ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment