Monday, July 4, 2011

Remember

As usual, it has been quite a while that I haven't touch this blog. Maybe the reason out of it is because, I haven't give much thought about what needs to be written here. Now that I have some things in mind, perhaps I should start writing it now. Just for the sake of sharing things out, although I know people don't really bother much to read this anyway.
"Family"

In any cases, I know my title isn't that fancy compare to what others will do but, perhaps that one short title can say it all on this one so here I go then. So, usually how many people in this world actually remembers how much their parents had sacrifice their time and money for their children? I'm not sure about that but I'm assuming that there are quite a number of people who actually does. I'm sure some of you would remember, the one who actually spend their money and life, to make their children happy, would be the parents right? Yes I know there are some parents doesn't care about their children, but what I'm talking about now is the one that does.

To put it simply, our parents had sacrifice a lot to us, spending time with us from the start of being a baby, until the time we get married. But, in some cases in the world, even if the parents cared for their children a lot, the children themselves ended up abandoning them in the end, leaving those poor souls all alone in distress. They need to realized one thing, humans don't live forever in this world as people would bound to go back where they belong as time passes by. For example, if the parents are getting older and unwell in the process, it would be good to come back for a while and take care of them. If the family had brothers or sisters, it would be nice to take turn to take care of the parents, so at least the parents won't be left alone. Pretty much sure the parents would put up a smile on their faces.


"When you're hungry, they'll always be there for you to make your tummy full"

Try to think back about some of the things that had happen, if you, for example, had children that has working well, a good marriage life, etc. But one day, you fall ill badly and will be out of the world soon, but none of your children actually comes by and take care of you. How do you feel on that? I'm certain that you will feel rather sad for raising those kinds of children in this world. If you have these kinds of reflection inside of you towards your future children, I'm sure you'll feel bad on doing the same to your parents right now.

"There are parents will sacrifice a lot of things for the sake of their children"

Honestly, it's not too late to go back and take care of our parents when they are in the hospital beds. Because, once the time comes, we may not be able to get another chance again to see our parents face and seek forgiveness for what has been done. Because, as humans in this world, we can only live once, and that is the only chance that god gives to us all. One of the things that can make parents smile, are also their children after all. Don't be a person who end up leaving them alone or letting others take care of them.

Although I'm not certain that this blog would actually makes any sense out of it, but, all I hope it does then. For now, I'll be updating it as best as I can, if I have the time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment