Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trying My Best



I suppose it's quite true though, about what one of best friend had told me, that I wasn't really as happy and cheerful like last year. I should thank her that because, she is actually one of them who noticed about it, even the both of us stayed far away.

What can I say much about it, last year is one of the year that I actually am happy after all, and pretty much obvious, I know the reason why. One of it is that, I manage to make new best friends, even we only talked around inside the internet as our medium of communication. The other one? All I can say, it's because of that one person, my life did change for the better and made my world into a place where it is not empty anymore.

Yes, I was in a relationship last year, and honestly to tell? I was quite happy with it though, really happy about it. But yeah, I guess in the end, it didn't work out as proper as we are hoping for, and I guess that is one downfall that I am having right now. True, most people think I am still cheerful and be my usual self over here, but inside, I suppose it's not the same as people would think it would be. I didn't realized that among my friend who realized it, the one who stay far away from me noticed it more that others.

I won't lie that I miss those memories that I have though. And yes, it hurts really badly that even myself can't stop crying about it. People might say it is pointless to cry over it, but for me, it's because the person I really love inside my heart, that I end up crying in the end. It's not because of some cheap love that I am doing, it's really pure love that I really am doing and wanted to cherish it the most inside of me.

I suppose up until now, the only person that I blame is just myself.
All I can say, is just, I'm scared that I would again, hurt another soul in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment